We are also an NFA Class III Licensed firearms dealer.
Columbus, GA serves as the headquarters of Money Mizer Pawns & Jewelers. Opened in 1980 and nestled in the heart of the Columbus community, our shop is positioned to meet both the needs of borrowers and consumers in our area. We are located in the heart of the city and recently remodeled to expand our store over 3,000 sq.ft. The community has voted Money Mizer Pawns & Jewelers of Columbus, GA the #1 Pawn Shop in town countless times throughout our 30 years of operation, including the last 4 consecutive years! Our good reputation allows us to offer competitive pricing on both loans and retail products.
- Debbie Smith- Manager
- Patrick Treston- Assistant Manager
- Joe Mentor- Firearms Sales
- Dwayne Dunnivan- Online Sales Specialist
Money Mizer Pawns & Jewelers is your premier firearms dealer in the Southeast region. We operate 8 stores located throughout 3 states (Alabama, Georgia, and Florida). Over the past 30 years, we’ve built strong relationships with our firearms vendors and have the buying power which allows us to better serve our customers, both in-store and online. There is no charge for Money Mizer store-to-store transfers. If you have any questions regarding pawning, purchasing, or transferring a firearm please contact our firearms department at (706) 322-0561.
Need a loan?
Looking for a unique piece of jewelry for yourself or a loved one?
Want to purchase a firearm?
Here at Money Mizer of Columbus we do it all!
- Short-term Loans up to $50,000
- Jewelry Cleaning & Repair
- Firearm Transfers
- Check Cashing
- Tools – Hand Tools, Power Tools, Air Tools (No assorted tools will be accepted)
- Household Items – Microwaves, Sewing Machines, Air Conditioners, Heaters, Grills (New in Box)
- Sporting Equipment – Bicycles, ATV’s, Golf Carts, Boats, Kayaks/Canoes, Scooters, Motorbikes, Binoculars
- Lawn and Garden – Lawn Mowers, Blowers, Edgers, Tillers, Weed Eaters, Chainsaws, etc.
- Musical Instruments – Guitars, Amplifiers, Drums, Clarinets, Flutes, Keyboards, etc.
When pawning a firearm a background check is required before the firearm can be transferred back to its owner. Only the individual who pawns a firearm can redeem it. A valid Georgia State ID/Driver’s License is required for all firearm redemptions. When redeeming a firearm, the information on your ID must be current. If your ID is not current, the customer will be required to provide proof of Georgia residency. Acceptable proofs of residency must be government issued and in the name of the individual who is redeeming the firearm, such as vehicle registration, voter registration, Georgia DNR Hunting/Fishing License, etc.