*Attention Law Enforcement- Our Phenix City, AL store is a Glock Blue Label Dealer.
Our Phenix City, AL is the second location established in our chain and located less than 10 miles from our Columbus, GA store. Opened in 2003 and deeply rooted in the Chattahoochee Valley area, our Phenix City shop is positioned to meet both the needs of borrowers and consumers. Money Mizer of Phenix City is conveniently located on the city’s main strip, is easily accessible from surrounding towns and has a large, secured storage area where we can store items such as ATV’s, utility trailers, motorcycles, boats and more.
- Donna Parette – Manager
- Ashley Whitten – Assistant Manager/Online Sales
- Tim Parker- Firearms Specialist
- Charlotte Richmond – Jewelry Specialist
Money Mizer Pawns & Jewelers is your premier discount merchandise and firearms dealer in the Southeast region. We operate 8 stores located throughout 3 states (Alabama, Georgia, and Florida) and offer highly discounted new and previously-owned merchandise. Stop by our Phenix City store or click on our eBay button to browse Jewelry, Tools, Electronics, Musical Instruments, Gaming, Sporting Goods and much more. Don’t forget to ask about our LAYAWAY Plan!
Over the past 30 years, we’ve built strong relationships with our firearms vendors and have the buying power which allows us to better serve our customers, both in-store and online. There is NO CHARGE for Money Mizer store-to-store transfers. If you have any questions regarding pawning, purchasing, or transferring a firearm please contact our firearms department at (334) 448-3120.
Need a loan?
Looking for a unique piece of jewelry for yourself or a loved one?
Want to purchase a firearm?
Here at Money Mizer of Phenix City we do it all!
- Short-term Loans up to $50,000
- Jewelry Cleaning & Repair
- Firearm Transfers
- Check Cashing
- Tools – Hand Tools, Power Tools, Air Tools (No assorted tools will be accepted)
- Household Items – Microwaves, Sewing Machines, Air Conditioners, Heaters, Grills (New in Box)
- Sporting Equipment – Bicycles, ATV’s, Golf Carts, Boats, Kayaks/Canoes, Scooters, Motorbikes, Binoculars
- Lawn and Garden – Lawn Mowers, Blowers, Edgers, Tillers, Weed Eaters, Chainsaws, etc.
- Musical Instruments – Guitars, Amplifiers, Drums, Clarinets, Flutes, Keyboards, etc.
When pawning a firearm a background check is required before the firearm can be transferred back to its owner. Only the individual who pawns a firearm can redeem it. A valid Alabama State ID/Driver’s License is required for all firearm redemptions. When redeeming a firearm, the information on your ID must be current. If your ID is not current, the customer will be required to provide proof of Alabama residency. Acceptable proofs of residency must be government issued and in the name of the individual who is redeeming the firearm, such as vehicle registration, voter registration, Alabama DNR Hunting/Fishing License, etc.